After being nominated a couple of times by different bloggers for the Liebster Award, I figured I would sit down and actually pass on the wonderful recognition. I would like to thank Lori at Journey to Fit & Healthy (and previously, Heather at Girl Goes Running) for nominating me! The Liebster Award is pass-it-on questionnaire that makes for a fun post on someone’s blog. The idea is when someone is nominated, they answer the ten questions posed by their nominator, then nominate ten more people and pose ten questions to those people.
4. What is a habit that you had that you are most proud of breaking?
Good question! I would have to say watching TV in bed before I go to sleep is a habit that I used to do ALL the time and now rarely ever do. Without technology at least 20 minutes before I go to bed, I can fall asleep in about 2.3 seconds… with it, it takes me much much longer! Currently the bad habit I am trying to break is not drinking water while I workout. I am great at re-hydrating after my workout but I struggle to drink water while I am running/exercising.
5. What is your favourite holiday?
Christmas for sure! I love everything about it, especially the atmosphere. Everyone is in such a cheerful mood, there is snow on the ground, lots of great food and treats, and tons of time spent with family.
6. What would be your dream job?
Doctor. Being a physician would be my dream job. I am a huge science and medicine nerd and I love health, fitness, and nutrition. I would love to be a professional health expert that helps people live the healthiest lives possible.
7. What is the first website you check when you turn on your computer/phone?
When I am lying in my bed when I first wake up, I usually check my phone to see what the weather forecast is like for the day. I like to be prepared and I hate being cold so I like knowing what to dress for. After my morning workout I open up my computer and check Twitter and Bloglovin’ (Both of which you should be following me on ;).
8. What did you study in University/College? Would you do something different if you could go back?
I am actually writing my very last exam today for my Bachelor of Science degree, majoring in Biological Sciences, and minoring in Chemistry! If I were to start again fresh out of high school I would do my Bachelor degree in nutrition so I could apply to be a dietician.
9. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
I have far too many answers for this. My hot guy Pinterest board has more pins than all of my other boards combined. As of now I would have to say Ryan Reynolds.
10. If you could workout/run with anyone, who would you choose?
Can I use an answer twice? If so, I would like to say “see above photo.” Those abs though.
That was fun! Thanks Lori for the nomination! Here are the people I have chosen to nominate, I will be letting them know ASAP to get their acceptance speeches ready because a big ol’ Liebster Award is coming their way!
Erin @ Running Tall.
Heather @ Girl Goes Running.
Anna @ Piper’s Run.
Stephanie @ Stephanie Runs.
Leana @ Runner Leana.
Lindsay @ Strive to Stride.
Lindsey @ Blissful Miles.
Kelly @ Butterscotch Palace.
Jen @ Daydreams and Shoestrings.
Ange @ Cowgirl Runs.
P.S. (Yes, you can do those in a blog post 😉 If you want to answer one, two, or all of the questions in the comments I would LOVE that!!
- What is your favourite distance to run?
- If you could run a race anywhere in the world where would it be?
- Who is your biggest fitness inspiration?
- Ten years ago today, what would be the “most played song” on your iPod (or walkman, or mp3, or discman… I really don’t know the timeline of technology ;)?
- What is your favourite restaurant?
- What is the best advice you could give someone who is just starting to get into fitness?
- Favourite dessert?
- What is one piece of technology you just CANNOT live without?
- What is your favourite TV show?
- Finally, what made you decide to start blogging?