This adorable little survey has been floating around the blogosphere this week and I think it is such a cute way to get to know people! You can probably guess half of my answers because I’m not a very secretive person when I write my blog but still, it’s really fun!
4 Names that people call me.
- Krissy (my mom and my grandma.)
- Kristine (people that assume my name is short for something. FYI: it’s not.)
- Do you still live here? (my dad who thinks if he makes fun of me still living at home enough I will move out.)
4 Jobs that I’ve had.
- Librarian assistant (high school… obviously I was part of the popular group.)
- Starbucks barista (4 wonderful years of my life.)
- Running room sales associate (a brief summer gig.)
- Recreation customer service representative (current part-time job.)
4 Movies I’ve watched more than once.
- Crazy stupid love
- Mean girls
- Step brothers
- The boy in the striped pajamas
4 Places I’ve lived.
Just four?? I have actually lived in 9 different places.
- Prince George, BC (where I was born.)
- Kimberley, BC
- Regina, SK
- St. Albert, AB
4 Places I’ve been.
- San Francisco, California
- Orlando, Florida
- Venice, Italy
- London, England
4 Places I’d rather be.
- Hiking a mountain.
- Reading a book on a beach in Hawaii.
- At a cooking class in Paris.
- Running… somewhere I can run in shorts.
4 Things I don’t eat.
- Bacon… I never understood what the hype was even before becoming a vegetarian.
- Banana marshmallow candies… or any marshmallow candy for that matter.
- Strawberry ice cream… yes I will leave the entire chunk of strawberry in a Neapolitan tub.
- Chocolate milk… I was always the weird girl in school who ordered “white milk” at lunch while everyone else got chocolate.
4 of my favourite foods.
Take a wild guess.
- Peanut butter.
4 TV shows that I love.
- Modern Family
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Deadliest Catch
4 Things that I always say.
- “I’m going to the gym.”
- “What’s for dinner?”
- *sarcastic eye roll*