I really loved writing a Thinking Out Loud post last time, so I figured I would try another one! Once again I’m linking up with Amanda at Running with Spoons. You can check out all of the other “Thinking Out Loud” blogger links HERE! Amanda has been posting a TON of drool-worthy recipes lately. Her latest? Chocolate chip banana bread oatmeal cookies… I LOVE ALL OF THOSE THINGS! Imagine them all baked together!
- Last week I had a meeting at school, left in the morning and figured I would just come home shortly after my meeting for lunch. I ended up deciding to stay all day to get lots more work done and DIDN’T HAVE ANY FOOD with me. It was tragic. Luckily I remembered my public health nutrition prof telling me about one of the hospital restaurants (my building is attached to the University hospital) that has really delicious and healthy meals called Trendz. I tried the couscous, bulgar, and tofu salad and it was UNREAL. I think I’m going to “forget” a lunch more often.
- I voluntarily wore panty hose TWICE this week. I don’t even know who I am anymore.
- Normally I am in leggings 24/7, which apparently is not unique to me… one of my favourite bloggers, Janae at Hungry Runner Girl, feels the same way. There are millions of reasons NOT to wear leggings all day, but there are also a million reasons TO wear them.
- When someone tells you how much they hate that people treat leggings are real pants…
- Speaking of ridiculously comfortable spandex-wear… check out one of the pairs of tights I bought on the weekend! They have a kaleidoscope pattern that is so fabulous and really distracting to those working out around me 😉 You can find them HERE! I wore them for a 7 mile run; 1.5 mile walk on the treadmill yesterday morning and I didn’t have to adjust them ONCE. Miracle tights.
I think this Thinking Out Loud Thursday turned into a “Confessions about Pants” post. Fine by me 🙂 I have another locked and loaded spin playlist for tonight’s class and my current favourite spin song is Geronimo by Sheppard. It’s so fun and has a ton of energy! If the drills I have in mind are any indication tonight it going to be a rockin’ spin class!
What is one thing you would like to ‘think out loud’?
Workout bottoms: pants, capris, or shorts? (<- when weather is not a factor)