This is the first time I have ever linked up to another blogger, but Running with Spoons (FROM EDMONTON!) always hosts “Thinking Out Loud Thursday” on her blog every Thursday and today my post is way too random not to link up. Amanda from Running With Spoons also has to most awesome recipes too so you should definitely check out her blog HERE! This link up is an excuse to tell you a bunch of random stuff going on in my head and make it look like I did it on purpose and with reason 😉 .
- I had a bunch of errands to do on Monday and one of them involved being downtown Edmonton getting a city staff ID, which happened to be in City Center mall, which meant I happened to walk by Aldo. I literally walked in and asked what sale boots they had in my size (aka. ones for tall people with big feet), she brought out two pairs, I tried the first one on and bought them. Too easy. I love ’em.
- Last night the wind gusts were over 50 km/h which meant a lot of noise and a lot of blowing snow! It was crazy! I drove home last night and could barely see the road because the snow was blowing off of the fields so much!
- Speaking of weather, I have been getting tons of sun and really working on my winter tan. HAHAHA. It’s like my face ran out of skin pigments.
- I just finished the book “Wild” by Cheryl Strayed, which was recently turned into a movie with Reese Witherspoon. I saw the preview and it made me want to go hiking so I knew I had to read the book. I almost signed up to hike the West Coast Trail by the time I finished the book – it was SO good. I now am going to see the movie to see if it did justice to the book.
- What I tell people:
- THIS challenge is hard. My abs were SO sore today after doing this core challenge for a solid week. I can barely complete the challenge but I can feel it working. My mom swear by this core workout.
And that is how random and wonderful “Thinking Out Loud” Thursday is. My thoughts from the last few days in no particular order with no particular rhyme or rhythm. It’s the best! You can head to Running With Spoons today to see Amanda’s thoughts and other bloggers that have linked up to her!
What is a random thought from your week?!