Oh hey party people. It’s Thursday! My head has been in a fog for about 48 hours now so I thought it was Thursday and it was actually Tuesday, then I thought it was Tuesday and it was Wednesday. Clearly, this week is going well. Nevertheless, time to link up with Amanda @ Running with Spoons for some irrational nonsense for Thinking Out Loud Thursday!
- The NDP won the election in Alberta (after a 4-decade long PC reign). The Calgary Flames beat the playoff-undefeated Anaheim Ducks on Tuesday night. I woke up to almost 10cm of snow on my front lawn yesterday. WHAT IS HAPPENING IN ALBERTA?
- How I feel about this turn in weather. I didn’t want to get out of my nice and cozy vehicle… that I just put summer tires on… to venture in the snow.
- I ran for 15 minutes yesterday! It was on the treadmill, because snow. I did a 10 minute warm-up walking, ran 15 minutes and then cooled down with 10 minutes walking. That was my entire workout yesterday because I think I was still high on cold medication. I took a dose of nighttime cold meds on Tuesday night, turned my alarm off, and slept 10 hours. No wonder I can’t figure out what day it is.
- I almost peed my pants watching this. I am obsessed with sports radio lately and I listen to it on my commute, as well as at work/school. Leafs Lunch is one of my favourite programs and they did a Wrangler jean fashion show. I was laughing just listening to it but after watching the video… omg. Why don’t more models do lunges on the runway?
- I went all out with my dinner last night while watching the Habs game. Grilled cheese and tomato soup. Sorry culinary gods.
- Today is a spin and strength day and tomorrow I have another brief run. I am so happy everything has gone so far so good. I am in that paranoid phase where every step is a potential re-injury and every 2.3 seconds I am reassessing everything about my body when I run. Hopefully this snow will be melted soon so that Wednesday can be my last indoor run for a while!
Wednesday Monday Thursday everyone! I am trying to make an awesome playlist for tonight’s spin class so leave me your current favourite upbeat song in the comments! Right now I love “Somebody by Natalie La Rose” which is perfect for a hill climb!
Current favourite song?
Sports fan? Play ’em, watch ’em, or both?