My favourite day of the blogging week. And of the week in general. Almost Friday, I get to teach spin, and I don’t have to work (I go to school)… it’s a good day. I am of course linking up with Amanda @ Running With Spoons for Thinking Out Loud Thursday!
- I tried out the “Endangered Species” Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt & Almond. A little too much sea salt for my taste, I’m not 100% sure I like it in chocolate but it was really good chocolate. Don’t worry, I’ll keep you updated with my dark chocolate reviews… I’m an expert.
- I was even MORE high maintenance at Starbucks this week. I bought Perrier from the Starbucks cooler, asked the baristas to pour it over ice in a venti cup and add a splash of lemonade. It was so refreshing! In addition to my iced americano I think this is my new summer drink.
- I laughed far too hard at this. I need to start saying this.
- I saw this water at the whole foods market I went to after my massage. Earth water. Where has our water been coming from before? 😉
- Yesterday morning I headed to the track for a run on a softer surface. 10 minute warm up walking and then 30 minutes of running. I felt back to my old self with a faster pace than my rehab runs have been. I wasn’t pushing hard but the softer surface felt good and I loved getting my heart pumping and slowly I’m getting rid of the stress of waiting for my foot to crack again! 3.5 miles in 30 minutes (8:36 min/mile).
- After school my mom was heading to my gym for a personal training session so I tagged along to get in a bonus workout while my energy was high (which doesn’t normally happen at the end of the day)! I did 25 minutes on the stairmaster and sweated my eyeballs out. I then did a circuit of 2 minutes spinning, 2 sets of stairs (2 X 2 floors), 2 minutes of rowing for 5 rounds. HOLY HELL. I wouldn’t survive bootcamp.
- I caught myself watching baseball yesterday. Who am I?
- I didn’t know what “GDFR” stood for in the title of Flo Rida’s new song so I procrastinated downloading it. It is AWESOME. It was a hill climb drill in this week’s spin class and it was perfect. Go download it, now. Oh, and it stands for “Goin’ down for real” in case you were wondering. I didn’t say it was appropriate. 😉
Have an awesome Thursday and leave me something random about yourself in the comments!! One random fact about me = I skipped the 8th grade. #nerd