This is possibly one of the funniest parts of blogging – seeing how others find your blog. Through analytics I can see how people find my blog, what platforms they use, and which search terms brought them here. It’s actually quite awesome and mostly funny. Hungry Runner Girl did a post like this a while ago and it made me literally laugh out loud. I decided to see what terms have recently brought people to my blog…
- Barbell curl. This was oddly one of the most used search terms (besides versions of “Canadian girl runs”) and I think if you check out my guns you’ll see why HAHAHA. I have a feeling it comes from THIS post about arm workouts and which muscles I like to target on certain days.
- 10 pound bag of carrots. Yup, this sounds about right considering my skin is a strange hue of orange on the daily. I also go to farmers markets specifically for large bags of garden carrots soooo this one is a no brainer.
- Beat with a shovel. #CanadianProblems. I feel like this could sum up childhood in the early 50s or 60s in Canada in the middle of winter.
- Spin class pyramid. Quite possibly my favourite spin drill ever. It combines different interval lengths and sometimes I through in a range of gears and speeds throughout the pyramid. I generally go with the pattern 15s-30s-45s-60s-45s-30s-15s.
- Girls sports bras. As opposed to “boys sports bras”? I guess you came to the right place because I am a girl… and I wear sports bras.
- Why I love anatomy. Because it’s awesome? You go anatomy-lover.
- Leg press without machine. Good luck with that one. That sounds like something Chuck Norris could do though.
- Canadian girls have nice legs. I will have to agree with you on that one. They do. I mean, you’ve seen photos of my summer cycling tan right?
It’s honestly so funny seeing how people find my blog. It makes me so happy when someone tells me they read my blog but there a some of you out there that I have no idea how you found me but WELCOME! 🙂
If you blog, what is a weird search term that led someone to your site?
What is the weirdest thing you’ve googled (keep it clean 😉 )?
How did YOU find my blog?