I hope you are enjoying a lovely weekend! I certainly am! This past week seemed to be super draining so I was so thankful to get home from work at 9:30pm on Friday night and have literally ZERO plans for my weekend. I promptly got my pjs on, made nachos, and watched a movie in my bed. THE LIFE.
I wish I could say that I had an excuse for the randomness of my thoughts this weekend but let’s just say I am writing this WAY past my bedtime after the Bar None High Valley concert and I can’t quite put together a eloquently written post when I’m this exhausted! 😉
- HIGH VALLEY IS AWESOME. They are such amazing performers and they are so fun to watch live. They really interact with the crowd and after seeing them twice now in concert I can safely say they are INCREDIBLE as entertainers… and reeeeeally good looking.
- I went for a 5 mile run yesterday and even though I wanted to run longer it was late morning and I hadn’t eaten breakfast and I was hungry. HAHAH… such an athlete.
When your heart says “RUN FOREVER” but your body is like, “… but breakfast.” #saturdaymorningstruggle ??
— Kris Murray (@kriss_murray) November 21, 2015
- I bought Jay Onrait’s second book yesterday and I can’t wait to read it. I read the first one and almost died laughing. As a regular listener of the Jay & Dan podcast, I can wait to hear the stories that come out in this second book, including the forward by regular podcast guest Peter Schrager.
- I have a ticket to the Dallas Stars versus Edmonton Oilers game, thanks to an AWESOME friend with season tickets, on December 4th here in Edmonton and I am SO excited for one reason only.
HE’S SO BEAUTIFUL. Ugh, I couldn’t even decide which photo to post but I mean, c’mon. What Canadian girl doesn’t love hockey when studs like this are skating around?
- I can’t stop listening to Justin Bieber’s “Sorry” and I kind of hate myself for it. It has been on my spin playlist, I listen to it on the bus, it’s on my running song list… ugh. That kid’s certainly redeeming himself to the majority of the world.
- Finally, I am loving the Christmas festiveness everywhere. I ran a few errands yesterday and it made me so happy to hear Christmas music playing in every store. I am still panicking about Christmas gifts and whatnot but the Christmas spirit has arrived people and I ain’t mad.
ENJOY YOUR SUNDAY. I have plans to sleep-in, get a massage, and eat good food. Life’s rough. 😉