Last day of classes for the fall semester at University today… can I get a HELL YEAH. I still have a term project to complete, a presentation, a statistics final, and a thesis committee meeting, but still… last day of classes and I’ll take it! I am linking up with Amanda at Running with Spoons for Thinking Out Loud Thursday this week!
- I had a big presentation yesterday (aka my entire seminar grade was based on a solo 40-minute presentation for my department) and I think it went really well. I wasn’t super nervous until the evening before and then all morning I was stressed out about it. I am so happy it’s over!
- My car headlight burnt out and after replacing one last year I had another spare in my glove compartment. I changed the light and just as I was reattaching the wire hook that keeps it at the right angle I dropped the wire piece into the dark depths of the engine space under the hood… ugh. I was so proud of myself for replacing the headlight myself and then I failed hard at the end.
- It was -15 when I walked to the bus on this particular morning. It was a good day not to wear a jacket. #Canadian
- Hot Gym Guy asked me yesterday if I only do leg day at the gym. He said he was only 30% kidding. Hahahaha…. yes. I actually only have 2 leg days a week but I love them so much and if I didn’t get ridiculously sore after each one I would probably do leg day ‘er day.
- My mom is the cutest person in the entire world. No matter how many times I told her that she didn’t have to fill an advent calendar for me this year (not because I don’t love and appreciate it, just because I feel guilty that she puts so much time and effort and money into it and she is a busy lady) she insisted on doing it. Mom you wonder why I haven’t moved out yet?? You put BEER and lotto tickets in my advent calendar!!
- My staff Christmas party is on Saturday and I really want to wear an ugly Christmas sweater… in particular THIS ugly Christmas sweater. However I showed it to a few coworkers and no one got it. 🙁
- This winter weather though. UNREAL. It is unheard of for Alberta (or Canada in general) to have above zero highs in December. I am starting to worry about having snow for a white Christmas!
I am so excited to go see the Dallas Stars play the Oilers tomorrow night. Tyler Seguin, you guys agreed, is so damn attractive, and I can’t wait to see him and Benn play. My brain feels like it’s going to explode this week but I have a feeling every student feels that way right about now. LAST DAY OF CLASSES.
Do you have an advent calendar?
Are you in school, did you go do school? What are/were you in?!