For a fun twist on the usual Tuesday ramblings I thought I would write a
“three thing Tuesday” post… a look at my life lately in three’s!
Three songs I am addicted to right now:
- “Home Alone Tonight” by Luke Bryan
- “Nobody to Blame” by Chris Stapleton
- “Die a Happy Man” by Thomas Rhett
Three foods I can’t get enough of:
- Sparkling berry Dasani water… yup, still addicted.
- Egg noodles, I really don’t know why.
- Cabbage. Cabbage steaks are the bomb dot com.
Three things that I was proud of yesterday:
- I WENT SWIMMING. For the first time in months I swam lengths yesterday morning.
- My killer spin class last night… sorry participants, you might be sore!
- I didn’t get a parking ticket and actually parked in a proper transit parking stall.
Three events I’m excited for:
- My school health conference this weekend in Kananaskis.
- My trip to Montreal in a week and a half.
- A potential trip to Calgary at the end of the month with one of my good friends.
Three things I’ve been doing in my spare time:
- Reading ‘White Heat’ by M.J. McGrath.
- Watching episodes of Seinfeld. How have I never watched this show before?
- Listening to the “Katie Nolan: Garbage Time” podcast.
Three strength exercises I love in the gym:
- Shoulder press.
- Glute cable kickbacks.
- Leg press.
Three things I’m wishing for right now:
- One of my best friends and I were talking about doing a multi-day hike in Iceland yesterday so I am wishing for all of that talk to become real definite plans.
- My car will be magically cleaned overnight one of these days because the constant melting and freezing of roads in Alberta has made it a hot mess.
- My swimming motivation will continue and I will go again in the next few days.
What are YOU up to? Tell me three things currently happening in your life!