Iiiiiiit’s Thursday! Random thoughts are flaunted and celebrated with Amanda at Running with Spoons and her weekly Thinking Out Loud Thursday! This week we have a recipe, a song, and lots of fun random nonsense.
- This is true… if there is an eCard about it then it must be something more than one person has thought. 😉
- I made these apple and carrot muffins from Thug Kitchen so I would have snacks for work and school this week and they are almost all gone! My family apparently really loves them too! Super easy and so moist and delicious.
- I am strangely obsessed with this song. I downloaded a bunch of new weightlifting music so there is a lot of rap and super inappropriate tracks but this is the one song that has been stuck in my head for days. I like super upbeat and pop music for running but in the gym I like loud, ridiculous beats like rap songs. Eminem is one of my faves haha!
- After loving walking around so much in Montreal I am trying to walk a little bit more in my life back home. It sucks because I definitely don’t live downtown in a city so everything around me is super spread out and it takes me about an hour to walk to work but it’s definitely still doable. I walked to and from school on Tuesday and it was GORGEOUS out, five degrees and sunny in mid-February!
- There is a 96.3% chance that by the end of the work day my hair will have ended up in a bun on the top of my head. I love my long hair but by the end of the day I am SO done with it and generally will be reaching for an elastic before the clock strikes 5. I keep saying I’m going to cut it short to rid myself of this problem but I probably won’t. 😉
- I tried kombucha for the first time this week. My opinion… meh. It was good, and I think it was good mostly because I got the hibiscus and berry flavour, but it wasn’t mind blowing. I guess I was expecting crazy excellence just based on how much of a craze it has become for some people but it was just alright. I have another one in my fridge in another flavour so maybe I’ll have a different opinion with the next one.
- My brother found this online and I am convinced we should get this as matching tattoos. I have been wanting a second tattoo since pretty much the day after I got my first one but I don’t have a solid idea yet so it’ll be a while. I think this is super cool though.
- Did anyone/does anyone watch New Girl? Schmitt is the absolute best. I laughed out loud at all of these, “24 Schmidt Quotes Guaranteed to Make You Laugh Every Time.’
Don’t forget to stop by tomorrow for some Fitness Friday! I have been slacking on my blog commenting and I really have no excuses but trust me I read each and every one of your links and love them! Tell your friends because Fitness Friday is catching on. 😉
What TV shows are you into?
Kombucha yay or nay?