Oh hey… it’s my last day being 22. My last day feeling 22 and I can officially stop singing Taylor Swift’s song tomorrow. I saw this survey on Hungry Runner Girl‘s blog and decided to steal it, and make it my last post being 22. Because I’m almost 23. Because my birthday’s tomorrow… in case you didn’t catch that. 😉
Five Places I’m Dying to Visit:
- New York City, NY. I actually have potential plans to visit this city in November, with a few guy friends who are on board with my dream trip of seeing a hockey game, basketball game, and NFL game in the span of a few days.
- East Coast of Canada. I have just never been but it looks and sounds amazing, plus there is no exchange rate traveling there. 😉
Five Foods I Eat Every Day:
- Egg whites.
- Peanut butter.
- Strawberries, or some type of berry.
Five Talents I Wish I Had:
- Singing. This is top priority, I really wish I could sing.
- Orienteering. I get very lost very easily and I am terrible with directions.
- Basketball. I am tall but absolutely useless on the court.
- Tennis… again, I need coordination.
- Guitar. I played a bit in middle school but I wish I was a lot better. This one is definitely all practice, because I wasn’t too bad when I played.
Five Running Quotes I Love:
- “Running teaches me that I am capable of so much more than I ever imagined.”
- “I am a runner because I run. Not because I run fast. Not because I run far.”
- “It never gets easier, you just get stronger.”
- “A good laugh and a long run are the two best cures for anything.”
- “Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must, just never give up.”
Five Things I Wear Every Day:
- Live Lokai bracelets.
- Lululemon wunder-unders.
- Victoria secret underwear… hey, they asked what I wear every day?!
- Adidas running socks (short cut ankle socks)
- Usually a coffee stain. 😉
Five Books on My Current Reading List:
- “Inside the O’Briens” by Lisa Genova, for Brie‘s book club.
- “Defending Jacob” by William Landay, I just finished this audiobook on the weekend!
- “After You” by Jojo Moyes, just finished on the weekend and loved it, just as good as “Me Before You.”
- “Accused” by Lisa Scottoline, just downloaded to start as an audiobook.
- “Sharp Objects” by Gillian Flynn, I just added this one to my “to-read” list.
Five Songs I Listen to on Repeat:
- “I Took a Pill in Ibiza” by Mike Posner
- “This Means War” by Marianas Trench
- “”Wicked” by Tyler Shaw
- “7 Years” by Lukas Graham
- “My House” by Flo Rida
Five Beauty Products I Use Every Day:
- Burt’s Bees lip moisturizer.
- CoverGirl sensitive skin liquid foundation.
- CoverGirl lashblast volume mascara
- Body Shop coconut body spray
- Body Shop coconut body butter
Five TV Series I Can Watch on Repeat:
- The Office
- Modern Family
- Grey’s Anatomy
I went to Sephora last week because a friend/neighbour gave me a giftcard and if we’re being honest, I have NEVER been in a Sephora before. I know, my female card needs to be revoked for that. I don’t wear a ton of make-up and am perfectly happy with CoverGirl, so it was mind blowing to me how much people spend on make-up and how crazy busy Sephora was. GASP. So if you’re wondering why my makeup staples are chapstick and mascara… that’s it!
Tell me 5 places you want to visit!
Tell me 5 foods you eat every day!