I love finding incredible remixes of songs to workout to. Sometimes I love a song so much but it’s far too slow for working out so finding a remix version with a higher bpm is perfect. I tried that with a Biebs song in spin class last week and apparently missed the “f*$%” right in the middle of the song… oops. Anyway, here are seven songs that you need to grab RIGHT NOW.
- Lukas Graham – 7 Years Toby Romeo Remix.
- Justin Bieber – Love Yourself (Brynny X Teddy Remix).
- Flo Rida – GDFR (K Theory Remix).
- X Ambassadors – Unsteady (Slowed Remix).
- Twenty One Pilots – Stressed Out (Toby Romeo Remix).
- Rachel Platten – Stand By You (Workout Remix).
- Dillon Francis & DJ Snake – Get Low (Aazar Remix).
Get ready to destroy your next workout. I sometimes begin to sing and dance along with my remixes in the gym and then realize not everyone wants to see that. I have used the 7 Years remix in my last 4 spin classes because it is just the best.
Do you like remixes or mashups or stick to the originals?
Latest favourite song?