On Tuesday, every single person I talked to said they felt like it should be Thursday. Most people were tired, had headaches, or were just ready for another weekend, and it was kind of crazy that everyone seemed to feel the same way! Luckily, now it actually IS Thursday, and of course, time for Thinking Out Loud Thursday with Amanda at Running with Spoons.
- It is sad and embarrassing that two highlights from this past week were discovering dry shampoo and body wipes. I think as you get older and more responsible your hygiene is suppose to get better and not worse right? I actually loved the dry shampoo and I know I am about 2.3 years late to that party, but it rocks. The wipe was used post-hike because I didn’t have a chance to shower before my 4-hour drive home.
- I know that the post about hiking and trail running on Saturday made it look like I was the most graceful trail-blazing fairy in all the land blissfully running through the woods, but it doesn’t always look like that. Oh, and in case you missed it, here’s Jo’s recap of the day!
- I went to another yin yoga class yesterday morning and it was a packed class! Young and old, newbies and advanced, it was such a relaxing class and my hips feel 3810741 times better after that class. I love it! I’m going to another yin class tonight! My hair was a hot mess when I left class, it was hilarious.
- Speaking of yoga, the studio I go to always has plain water and infused water available to fill up your water bottle. They change the infused water every day to different fruits and such, and my favourite so far has been an orange and blueberry combination. It was delicious! I decided to try and keep some infused water in my fridge at home because now I am addicted to it!
- Before yoga yesterday I made chocolate protein pancakes. I’m still working on the recipe (I think I need apple sauce in these) but they are getting so close to perfection. YUM.
- It’s suppose to rain here this weekend (duh, it’s May long weekend) and we need the rain SO bad. I don’t think anyone’s complaining about the potential downpour. I work most of the weekend AND have a wedding to go to, but there will definitely be some Granville Island Raspberry Ale in my weekend plans!
I TOOK MY NEW TRAIL RUNNING SHOES ON A TEST RUN. I will leave you with that teaser because I will talk about it more tomorrow (insert evil laugh here). 😉 Have the BEST day ever, and I will see you right back here for Fitness Friday tomorrow.
Do you ever drink infused water?
Go to breakfast lately? (I’m getting bored of eggs ‘er day)
What are your weekend plans?