Hello from Toronto! Well, actually Mississauga, but no one sounds cool when they say they’re taking a trip to Mississauga. I am presenting at the Indigenous Health Conference on Friday so I am only in Ontario for about 48 hours, a short and sweet trip! Right now, let’s talk everything random for Thinking Out Loud Thursday with Amanda at Running with Spoons.
- On Tuesday after a day of staring at my computer at school, I hit the streets for a quick run before dinner. I ran 5K then came home and my mom and I headed out for another 5K walking. It was such a nice day and after spending most of May long in the rain we needed fresh air!
- I was texting a gym crush recently and he replied with such a witty and sarcastic comment that I think my heart skipped a beat a little bit.
- I have added “Drive the Icefields Parkway” to my summer bucket list. I think camping at a few places along the way would be really neat and the best case scenario but based on timing, schedules, and you know finishing grad school, it might just be a weekend road trip. Anyone want to join?!
- My dad and brother are in Germany right now and I’m not jealous, I’m not jealous AT ALL. Every time my brother posts on Instagram I have the urge not the like it just to show how hard I’m trying to ignore his wonderful trip but they photos of Amsterdam, Belgium, and Germany have so far been too nice and I end up liking it anyway.
- This TV show trailer gave me goosebumps. I can’t wait to watch this show and I just hope we can view it in Canada! AHHHH! As a girl who love love loves sports, I can’t wait to see something like this on TV!
- I am one of the weirdos in the world that actually doesn’t mind flying. The flight yesterday was pretty quick, just under 4 hours to get from Edmonton to Toronto and I listened to two podcasts to pass the time. I brought Quest bars and protein powder on the trip with me because travelling makes it really hard to find vegetarian sources of protein. Plus without a delicious Quest bar, plane snacks are just sad. Pretzels and club soda.
That’s all I have for today, apparently I don’t has as many random thoughts going on as normal. 😉 I love short weeks, and with all of the travel in this one, I basically had a one-day school week! See you tomorrow for Fitness Friday!
What is your favourite TV show?
Have you camped along the Icefields Parkway? Driven it?