I may or may not have slept in and rolled out of bed at 9:30am yesterday. The benefits of working every Wednesday evening, means I don’t really have to be anywhere until 3pm and my bed seems to get extra cozy in the morning. It was glorious. I got up and made coffee, had some breakfast, and lazed around a bit more before heading to the gym. As it is now Thursday, I’ll be linking up with Amanda at Running with Spoons for Thinking Out Loud Thursday!
- Okay, how could they get any cuter? Our babies are almost ready to leave the nest. They can barely fit in the nest together now because they’ve gotten so big. This photo is from a few days ago because now anytime I try and see them under the deck the mother bird swoops down at me. It’s terrifying. They are so adorable!
- I laughed for a solid ten minutes at this. I then sent it to my mom because I think in dire circumstances, she would do this.
- Snacks plates all day every day. The MorningStar Farms Chipotle Black Bean burgers from Costco are a daily thing for me. They have 17g of protein (more than almost all other veggie burgers) and they are ridiculously good!
- My mom was out at a hair appointment on the weekend and I texted her that I had an emergency. We had run out of sparkling water and I had an intense craving for it. HAHAHA. She saved the day. Not all heroes wear capes.
- It was my last spring Monday night spin class this week and I was actually really sad that it was over! We had such a fun group of people who worked hard and hopefully had a good time. I decided to have an awards night for our last class so I handed out awards for things like, “Most Likely to Have Beer in their Water Bottle,” and “Biggest Puddle of Sweat Under their Bike.” The “sucker awards” were for those who had already signed up for summer classes with me. 😉
- YES. ALWAYS. I tend to walk into things a lot at the gym and then a few days later I’ll wonder how I have so many bruises on my legs.
- I recoded the colours of part of my blog ALL BY MYSELF this week. My blog automatically updated and I lost part of the recoding my friend James had done for me, so I took matters into my own hands. When I went to edit the website code it said, “Editing this code is highly discouraged. Proceed with caution.“
- I saw “Me Before You” on Tuesday in the theatre and I cried for the entire last half of the movie. I cried a lot when I read the book too so I should have seen it coming, but OH MY GOD. They did such a great job with this movie (Jojo Moyes also wrote the screenplay) and the tears just kept streaming down my face. I was emotionally drained after we left the theatre.
Not going to lie. I teared up just watching that gif play over and over. If you haven’t already, read the book, watch the movie, listen to the soundtrack… because it’s all brilliant.
What was the last movie you watched?
Three things that always go on your snack plates?
What is one thing you like most about a group fitness instructor that makes them a great instructor?