What’s up party people! I hope you have some lovely plans for the LAST day of the month! I can’t believe it’s already the end of June but I can’t complain about waking up to hot weather and sunshine every single day! If only Alberta didn’t have those daily thunderstorms roll through. I’m linking up with Amanda at Running with Spoons for Thinking Out Loud Thursday!
- I’m really disappointed the Sunday night sports and rec league that my family participates in is over. Just when I discover that ultimate frisbee is amazing and kickball is actually still fun after you haven’t played it since 1st grade, the season ends. Our team was crazy awesome.
- I tried the Oh Yeah! ONE bar this week, birthday cake flavour. I truly think that all protein bars should have sprinkles on top. I wasn’t CRAZY about the flavour, just because it didn’t have chocolate probably, but the day after I tried the lemon bar flavour and it was delicious!
- I went to the FireAid concert last night (in support of Fort McMurray after the crazy forest fire) and guess who closed out the show…NICKELBACK. Admittedly, I don’t hate Nickelback. *loses 93% of followers*
- Story of my life lately. I hate getting to know someone over text so I always try and use text as just a way to set up dates and a time to get together, but it’s tough to try and flirt this way. UGH. #singlelife
- I’m dogsitting my neighbour’s dog as of this morning so expect to see lots of snaps of me and my new friend. He’s the sweetest golden retriever, and sadly too old to run with me, but I’m so excited to hang out with him.
- It seems most people are going camping or vacationing or just heavily drinking this weekend as most of my coworkers took the weekend off. I covered as many people as I could and now I get to work all day every day this weekend. I think stat pay should apply to the entire holiday weekend but apparently the city taxpayers that pay my wage don’t think so. Rude.
I wish I had more to talk about but that’s all I’ve got. I had a pretty mellow week, I even took yesterday off of exercise to work and then go straight to the concert. My legs still felt sore from playing ultimate on Sunday so I didn’t mind the extra sleep and extra rest. 😉 Don’t forget to come back tomorrow for Fitness Friday!
What are you up to this weekend?
Do you ever have to work weekends?
Dogs or cats or birds? Pick one!