Bonjour my loves. Happy Thursday! I am heading to Jasper with my mom and family friends tomorrow for the night so I’m doing a lot of errands and running around today. I get to sign the lease on my new apartment, meet up with my new boss downtown, teach spin, and pack for a quick weekend getaway. I also may be having drinks with an Instagram friend, so today is pretty random. Luckily it’s Thinking Out Loud Thursday with Amanda at Running with Spoons.
- I am in love with this giant canvas. It’s currently sitting in my IKEA online shopping cart just waiting for me to purchase it. I should probably buy more important things like a bed and a couch before this unnecessary item though. UGH. Adulting.
- I am still addicted to sparkling water. I don’t know why I feel the need to update you on this addiction but I do. The struggle between enjoying a refreshing bubbly water and not wanting to be bloaty from said water is real.
- My sidekick lately is this handy notebook. I have had it for a while, writing down random things like when someone tells me a certain book to read or documentary to watch or when I want to remember something to look up or to buy, but now it’s my life planner. My IKEA and Urban Barn wishlists, my budgeting, my life.
- I have exactly five shifts left at my part-time customer service job. I have had to be far more patient and empathetic and kind than I would have liked in my last week in customer service. It seems every city housewife has called me to tell me their life story lately. 😉
- I’ve been listening to Season 2 of Serial, the podcast, after I caught up with all of The Black Tapes podcast episodes. It is completely unlike the first season of Serial, but equally as addicting. It is a week-by-week (or episode-by-episode) telling of the story of Bowe Bergdahl, a US soldier who walked off his post in Afghanistan and was captured and taken as a hostage for five years in Pakistan. It is horrifying and intriguing and informative all at once.
That’s all for me. Have a fantastic day and check back tomorrow for Fitness Friday, along with our weekly link-up of fitness blog posts!