Good morning and happy moving day! My dad took the day off work (yeah, I know, he’s the best) to help me move today and he told me that he wanted to eat breakfast then get going bright and early. I said, “Soooo, like 9am?” Apparently not. It’s going to be a busy day so let’s get a little Thinking Out Loud Thursday going with Amanda at Running with Spoons.
- Yesterday my brother and I spent almost 3 hours in IKEA. I had done all of my browsing online so I was on a mission in terms of buying everything for my new place but somehow I can get easily distracted in IKEA. 30 minutes of actual shopping plus 2.5 hours of pretending I live in IKEA in the showrooms. HAHA. We deserved $1 frozen yogurt cones when we were done.
- I’ve also now become the type of person that spends 3 days researching the perfect throw pillow. It’s a serious issue. I love this pillow FYI.
- THIS article, “21 Things you know if you only know how to do one makeup look,” is 100% me. I do one look and one look only. When someone compliments me on my make-up, I’m genuinely like, “Really?“
- THIS, “18 Times Chris Hemsworth was actual dad goals,” is all you need today. I promise it will improve your day by 14% at least. *ovaries exploding*
- I just bought THESE socks from Roots yesterday so I’m basically already preparing for winter hibernation now that it’s September. ALL THE SOCKS AND SCARVES.
- If you haven’t already, check out Jo (Living Mint Green) on Instagram. She just posted the cutest photo of us sitting back to back on a rock… like all cool kids do. No seriously all cool kids in like the 3rd grade did this.
- Alright I need to go apply for about 3 part-time jobs to pay for the IKEA furniture I bought yesterday… see you tomorrow for Fitness Friday!
What is your favourite fall accessory?
Who is your latest celebrity crush?