Another round of Thinking Out Loud Thursday, linking up with Amanda at Running with Spoons! I don’t have much of an intro for you, so let’s jump right in!
- I have been watching random funny YouTube videos in the morning when I’m doing my hair and make-up and I got hooked on watching the Try Guys Buzzfeed videos. This one is one of my favourites. I was literally laughing out loud alone in my apartment. “You should NEVER cut a mermaid” HAHAHA.
- As part of Fitness Friday tomorrow, I will be recapping my September goals. Spoiler alert: OWNING IT. I will also reveal my October goals because y’all there is only one day left in this month.
- October means bringing on all the pumpkin. I don’t really like pumpkin spice lattes (GASP) because they’re just too sweet for this black coffee drinker, but I do love pumpkin and all forms of roasted squash. Fall just makes me happy!
- Last night I taught my 90-minute spin class and my participants ASKED to do a “fun” two hour class as our last class. WTF. I love this crew. They mentioned that another instructor had done it in the past and I said I was totally on board if they wanted to do it! Once you get into it, you just have to accept you’re going to be on a bike seat sweating for a long time, get over it, and work hard. Two hours of spin… I need to begin mental preparation now for that one.
- One of the guys in my spin class did SEVEN spin classes last week. I taught 3 and I was exhausted. He’s actually pretty inspiring. He did an Ironman 15 years ago and wants to do another one next summer, so he’s training all year to get faster and stronger and back in Ironman shape. Incredible. Teaching fitness allows you to meet so many amazing people!
- My parents gave me their vacuum because their house has central vac. It’s sad how excited I was to pick it up from them. I haven’t had a vacuum for three weeks and there is only so much a Swiffer can do. Adulting hard.
- Truth. I love my avocado but I have the hardest time eating them when they’re perfectly ripe. It seems they are in that stage for about 1.2 hours.
Have a happy Thursday! I am meeting a friend after work to watch what will hopefully be the last WCH game between Canada and Team Europe. I am not certain the WCH was a huge success, but it was nice to have hockey back on TV.
What is the heaviest training week you’ve done?
What is your favourite fall food?
Tell me your favourite funny YouTube video/show?